Thursday, October 7, 2010

It's on it's way! (Art journal)


Yippee! I just received notification today that my sketchbook, for the 2011 sketchbook project, is on it's way. I can't wait to get my hands on it! Ever since I signed up all I've thought about is all the different pages that I could create and how I'll manage the pages. I've been reading up about this neat little book and have heard that the pages are rather light...what is one do do with pages like that....I'm either going to glue some pages together for greater thinkness, or add paper and tape to it to sturdy it up. I might even re-bind it as some of the folks have tried...can't tell until I get it. It really doesn't matter, what matters is that I'm just going to go with it and have fun doing so!!! In the mean time I'm getting my supplies ready! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...