Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pixie August Challenge

Hi everyone! Today I would like to share a mini book that I made of my dd for the Pixie Dust Paperie August challenge. This month the challenge is to make something which includes an image of a girl/lady on it. I took a paper bag, cut it up and put together an accorion style book with random shots/events pertaining to my youngest dd. The cover has a tag with strings, which I wrap around the brad on the back cover to hold it together.
cover (dd with hat on)
dd with our kitty
dd at the pool
dd just got back from a trip yesterday!
dd walking on boardwalk
dd playing soccer
back cover

Hope you liked! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

13 comments:

  1. oooh I love this book ! Fabulous style !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a real bundle of fun!! Thank you for your concern about my health - amazingly today I am on the up again - I got a good night's sleep & was firing again today - 2 layouts & onto a 3rd - woop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the paint, the doodles and loveeeeeeeeeee the random tape!! SO AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love every single page! My fav would be at the pool! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetheart i'm back and I marvel at your creations! your mini book is a wonderful and give me something from your character! I missed you! Sweet Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic book!!!! just too cute!!!
    TONI
    XOXOOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow♥WOW♥wow!!! this is just totally AWESOME! i loooooooove every single painty, doodled, photo-strewn, creative, beautiful thing about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun little mini! Love the eclectic pages with all the different elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so fun, I love making mini book, I just took over 1000 photos on my 3 days trip to grand canyon, now I can wait to put what was brewing on my mind into action!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Min book or pages, they all have the unmistakeable flair and coolness that only you can add to a project! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You certainly have been busy Sandi. They all look great. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome...totaly funkylicious! Love all your cool details... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...