Monday, December 10, 2012

Cheers!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a card that I made using the latest Paper Bakery scrapping add-on "Street Lamp" kit. I just love the way that everything in this kit matches so well....it makes it so easy to create anything.
 
 
The alphas that I used on this was some that I had in my stash, but everything else is from the kit.


The striped strip is washi tape....I just love that stuff! There are so many wonderful ways to use it. The Paper Bakery also offers a wonderful project and mixed media kit. I invite you to the Paper Bakery store where you can browse around to see all the wonderful kits available.

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!



24 comments:

  1. Oh Sandi, I love your card! Send you snowy kisses! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really cheerful and fun card :o)
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Sandi - so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful! Love the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a sweet card! Love the colours and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love this!!! LOVING that stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whata beautiful and fun card Sandi... I love the stitches too.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous. Love the colours and all the stitching are just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOve love love this!! So whimsical and fun! Makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Sandi the Washington tape looks fabulous. Not long now and Santa will be here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ♥CHEERS♥ for sharing such a completely fab holiday card! looooooooooove the washi and... well... i love EVERYTHING about this, actually!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a beautiful and cheerful card sandi!
    Bravo!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card Sandi. Merry Xmas to u!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card Sandi! Love the whimsical stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh this is fun and so sweet!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sandi, beautiful card and beautiful kit ! The colours work wonderfully well together, such a pretty festive card.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh how I would love to receive a card like this , your work is so divine Sandi, I can spot your style anywhere xxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the fun stitching and the different fun elements to it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. another gorgeous card!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love how fun and funky this card is!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...