Thursday, March 15, 2012

Once Upon a Sketch challenge!

Hi everyone! Yippee! It's up! The March 15th challenge at OUAS up! This time, you simply follow the sketch and the journaling criteria: Finish this line "I miss...". Tell us about someone you are missing right now and why. Your journaling can be as long or as little as you like, but we want to hear all about someone you are missing!
 
 
For awesome inspiration, and to see the wonderful sponsors and prizes, please stop by OUAS here!
 
As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. I think I might play along!!... Love the sketch... TFS Sandi... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful sketch to work with, I hope I can get sometime to play along, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...