Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Scrap for help Challenge!

Hi everyone! The new challenge for March is up! Yup, this month  Scrap for help would like you to use some recylcled corrugated board on your project! How fun and easy is that! For my lo, I used corrugated board (the star at the bottom of my lo), from a shipping package that I received in the mail. The picture is a stack of socks that don't have matches! Funny how socks just seem to loose their match in the dryer!!?? Heeheeeeee!


The white frame, on the picture, is chipboard from Imaginarium designs, that I painted.

For awesome inspiration and prize info. you can visit Scrap for help here!

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeeee the circles and the paint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful layout and a great thing to use recycled items ! Congrats to you and Scrap for Help !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats soo gorgeous!! I love the trail down to the little star! gosh I love your style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it!!!!the frame,the paint,the star...everything is beautiful!
    amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihi.. I fully understand your problem with no pair LOL
    Love your circles+star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is astonishing but it is true that socks have such strange properties ;) :)
    But what a wonderful topic for LO! :) I love this work :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so greati idea to use recycled itemes!!! Is beautiful, i love it!!!! Take care my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely page and I really like the effects your craete with that string! So cool ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooooo cool! You have such a nonchalent style...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cool layout and yep, my dryer eat socks too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those darn sock monsters are an epidemic!
    ;) :):)
    Wonderfully simple page that illustrates the story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your special touches as always. I laughed when I read about your socks. I have shoppingbags of them but dare not throw them away in case the pair will appear the moment I do,...lol!Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool layout! I think every family has that pile!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love this so much!!! Love your stitching hey! Makes me remember I have to get a new needle for my machine! I broke my last one on my latest layout! It really bent and broke like you wouldn't believe! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful color on the paint. Great layout. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am sure I have mentioned but in case I haven't. Just love love your style. The stitching, the randomness and the details. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sandy,

    I love your project! Awesome work. Love your style!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...