Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Paperdvizhnik challenge!

Hi everyone! It's time for a new challenge at Paperdvizhnik, and we have a wonderful challenge for you! This time, we would like to see any kind of creation using a photo of legs, or everything related to feet: shoes, tracks.....etc! How fun and easy is that!


For me, I did a lo about one of my recent walks. Yup, even in the Winter, I make sure I get out to do my daily walks!

The challenge:
Some close-ups:


On this day, hubby and I went out for a walk after it snowed, so there was a bit of snow on the ground...but the walk was still awesome.


I hope you'll join in, and show us what kind of adventures you've been up to.

As always, thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. awesome as always. You are good walking in the cold, I hate being cold, not a fan at all I am afraid. I have just come back from a walk here , but it is hot here at the moment.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING that title work and the stitching around the photo!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I just took a photo of me - almost an exact one as this - at the beach. As it was HOT!!! LOL....sozzy!!! Love that title - those alphas....& deffo going in this one. Always wanted to do a feet in the sand LO:):) YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout!! And love your photo! I'm like Dolly and don't like to walk when it's cold. And here in Norway it's lots of snow and ice on the roads as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and Unique Layout!!! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are braver and much more weather-proof than i am, my friend! i hit the dreadmill during the winter, it's too cold for me, lol! (but then you get the twin benefits of bein' super-skinny AND making a fabulous LO about your walk! YOWZA!!!) <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...