Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sodalicious 'for me' challenge!

Hi everyone! I've been so busy that scrapping seems to have taken a back seat these days however, today I had some extra time and decided to play along with the new Sodalicious "for me" art journal challenge.

The challenge:


For me, I decided to do a page on walking....this is something that I do "for me" every day....


a close-up:


The numbers on the background represent the miles that I walk everyday.


Thank you sodalicious, for inspiring me to pull away from the everyday, to do what I love....art!


Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the numbers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this too Sandi! Hope you are doing well. Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yay! You're still with us and scrapping!!! And wow! Love that colour wash bg... those lime numbers are awesome!!!!! Soooo nice to have a Sandi fix!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your inspirational work! Welcome back! What a fab page you've created too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was wondering where you have been. A fabulous layout as always. always interesting, always inspiring. Love the number idea
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how i *LOVE* those neon stencilled numerals set on their sides... little strips of text... awesome RED stitching... i know i say it all the time, but seriously, everything you do is soooooo inspiring and so YOU! (which is AWESOME, obviously!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...