Sunday, February 20, 2011

New lg. scrapbook




This weekend I made this LARGE scrapbook. I took a brown paperbag and put all kinds of cool stuff on it. Then I added vintage buttons, vintage looking trim on the side and a large vintage clip on the other side to hold the pages together. At the top I made a sleeve to slide a card, with journaling, up and down. Then I added a pic of me to the front. I'm going to use this to put pages of everything that I like ranging from family pics to pics of antique/vintage stuff, and recipes all in scrapbook style. It was hard to capture a good picture of this due to it's size, so I scanned different sections at a time for you to see. I can't wait to start scrapping the inside pages!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...