Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Visual

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a lo that I did about my daydreams/thoughts that I was going through during my recovery period from my surgery. Since it had been months that I had not driven my car, I would visualize driving, I would also visualize other things that I could not do like going back to work, lifting things/objects, doing exercise, or going shopping....all the everyday things that we take for granted, until it's gone. Yes, after 11 weeks, I can now drive my car....yippee! Yes, I am back at work...and was able to drive myself...yippee! Yes, I can window shop...yippee! And yes, I can lift things, that are 10 lbs. or less....and you betcha that I'm looking forward to getting back to my old self where I can lift more and get back to exercising! Yes, I have wonderful things to look forward to!


That sweet little butterfly is from Imaginarium Designs. Love their chipboard!

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

20 comments:

  1. Just lovely Sandi! Here's to a speedy recovery! I can't wait to see your wonderful creations again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi I am so happy for you!!.....I dream about driving too!....hahahaha love the layout...so dreamy!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC layout Sandi!!!
    Glad to hear that you are going well... Have a Wonderful week!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful thing to scrap! I loveeeeee the title and the paint!! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for all of your achievements, Sandi! Well done!
    Fantastic attention to details and clear colours of this page are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So... wellcome back Sandi!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Your LO is soooo nice!!!! Hugz and take care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great page Sandi & I am so happy that you are back on the solid road to recovery now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hang in there, kiddo - you haven't lost your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my. This is fabulous. I just love it all. And your use of that pic for your theme is just brilliant. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh...love your artsy graphic style! Glad you are on the mend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout Sandi...Glad you are well now.... Hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thats just stunning, totally love the colour - you have an amazing sense of colour on your projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So arty Sandi, you never cease to amaze. Love it. Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic title and lOve your layout

    Cheers
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad to read your surgery went well hun thats fantastic news! I love your page but had to re read your journaling I thought you wrote you couldnt wait until you could shop lift!! OMG I thought you were a nice gurl;) tee hee being cheeky. Anyways so happy to hear things are starting to get back to normal xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow!!! This is incredible! I love the dream-like quality to this - soooo fantastic! This is my fave!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. what an incredible page and background!
    You really have the knack for composing the most interesting and unique textured pages ;-)

    Greetings from sunny SoBe ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun and creative layout Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely heavenly page Sandi! Only you can take a pair of binoculars and scrap it to amazing heights! so so happy to hear you're firmly on the road to recovery, can totally relate to what you're saying about appreciating the little things in life. Yay for you darling! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...