Sunday, May 20, 2012

Alex's 4th Anniversary Celebration!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a journal page that I did for Alex's 4th anniversary with her blog Art Scrap and more! Yes, Alex is having a wonderful celebration by giving you fabulous sketches to follow, making anything that you want, and a little candy going to the winner(s). I had such a fun time doing this page, that I decided that I will be doing more of the sketches for other journal pages. If you would like to play along simply use one of her sketches and the criteria as listed....it's that easy!!!!


I jusy bought a pair of "the sexy boyfriend" pants and I must say they are to die for....so comfy...I have never put on a pair of pants that felt this nice. I now have two pairs and will be getting more for sure. For this journaling page, I used the tag from them...

Here are Alex's fabulous sketches:


And here are the rules:

1. Become a Follower if you aren't already (see side-bar)
2. Copy/Paste the mosaic of sketches onto your blog with a link toward her challenge post.
3. Choose one (or more!) sketch(es) and turn it into ANYTHING paper (card, page, mini, ...). Please indicate the number of the sketch you chose.
4. Come back to the origial post and leave her a comment with the link toward your take right underneath the post before Monday, May21st.

Thank you Alexsandra for such a fun challenge!

21 comments:

  1. Oh Sandi this is like a dream!!!
    Thank You so much for your FABULOUS participation!!
    and for writing such a sweet sweet post ;-)

    I'm both thrilled and extremely touched!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AMAZING!! I love love love love that tag!!! FABULOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take Sandi, and yes it does sound like a fun challenge, pity I only found it today, but I love how the sketches are presented and it's given me some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi this sketch is awesome and your take is beautiful! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Gosh - I am going to have to play along with this! I love how you took the sketch and made it entirely Sandi! Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That tag is way too cute, have to find me some of those jeans I think, love your journal page and heading on over to play too those sketches are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The tag is great, and so are all those beautiful sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEautiful tag Sandi... I love your touch on it as always ... very amazing indeed... TFS... Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!! This is sooo clever! Your take on the sketch is brilliant and these sketches look fantastic too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks and sounds like a fun challenge going on and of course your take on it is wonderfully artistic as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Tag love the stiching machine in the book page

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just lovely Sandi, I have a great little collection of tags that I have collected but still yet to use, love this tag and how you'have journalled. Love you unique style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun project Sandi! Love how you showcased the Vintage image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is totally awesome! Such a fun page! Love the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing work so much detail and that tag is worth buying the pants for !!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. yum, yum, YUM!!! what a great journal page... and also... those jeans are very cool! :) (off to check out the blog with the sketches, they are pretty awesome, thanks for the link!) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so cool Sandi. I just came from Alex blog and noticed you were featured there. Your tag is so gorgeous and what a wonderful way you have of making sketches your own, sandi!! Well done and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm absolutely loving your journal page! Makes me wanna scrap immediately :) thanx for your nice comments! always make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ha ha you're so deliciously funny Sandi! love ya darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...