Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's a start!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share an 'Ale log" that I made using some of the wonderful goodies in my vintage style kit from Zeus and Zoe. While looking through all my goodies and deciding what I'd like to make, I came across this awesome 'brown ale' chipboard type label and decided to make an 'ale log' for hubby! Yup, he loves to sample different kinds of ale...but how do you keep all the tastes straight? Answer...an ale book. We will use this log to track the tastes, our likes, and samples using the labels...how fun is that. So this is our start...our log book....now to start the taste tests! Lol!



Don't you just love the bright colors of the ale label! Also from the kit is that wonderful advertising paper in the background.


For more awesome embellies, vintage kits, chipboard, and fun trinkets, I invite you to visit the Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop!

As always, thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

20 comments:

  1. What a fun idea. i gave hubby a golf log, but he insisted in keeping it all in his head! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smart! I asume my hubby wold like one of this too ;O)
    Awesome work as always and lovely frech colors :o)
    A wonderful day to you too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeeee the blue paint and loving the different tags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun idea! I do love that bright blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi what a wonderful, this blue just pop up to my eyes...love it, and my husband love this beer...lol

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic idea - you've done it proud! Bet he'll have fun using it, too:):):) BTW - ADORE your bright colours:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and creative project Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Sandi... I love the the whole collaboration... that safety pin is clever!!! great embellish... You rock Sandi... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So innovative Sandi & sounds like the testing will fun too. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy..

    Thank you for making this for Z&Z..Well done!

    Love the vintage integration to make up a special "ale" journal..

    I hope you're well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool Sandi!

    I love it!!

    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great idea!!!!!!! Love this so much, Sandi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an awesome idea! I'm sure he's enjoying the log and adding more to it....*winks*

    ReplyDelete
  14. oof! that is ♥FAB♥ and sooooo practical, b/c you DO forget what you've tasted and sort of "which was which"! jeff has a page at the front of our recipe notebook with a list of all the artisan cheeses we've tried at our favorite italian market! :) :) :)

    i ♥LOVE♥ how you've pulled those "highlight" colors from the NBA label... and those orange dots are cool; as ALWAYS i'm floored by the way you use paint, you seem to reach for it the way the rest of us go for a pen or pencil, it's that natural to you--sooooooooo amazing!!!

    ps: the safety pin is AWESOME!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    pss: newcastle BA has just started a fairly aggressive marketing campaign here in the US, whose primary catchphrase is "no b♥llocks"!!! (just thought you might like that for the inside or back cover or something!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow absolutely fabulous love everthing about this I am a follower off your blog.
    I hope also you will come also to my blog

    xx Carla

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a funky idea Sandi! Looks great!! Thanks so much for your condolence message on my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is my favourite ale !!!! good job !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...