Friday, February 21, 2014

Kds sketch challenge!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a lo that I did, for a sketch challenge that I happened to come upon while surfing the net, for  Kds. The minute I saw this sketch, I thought, I'd like to try it....super fun and easy!
 
 
The sketch:
 

Plantilla kds febrero 14
 
Interesting yes? And open to so many possibilities!
 

This lo is all about my hubby! I used some printables, from two peas, some PL cards and other goodies that I had to get a neutral color lo. I love the use of this sketch to get the look that I wanted.
 
 
As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!



16 comments:

  1. arty funky and fantastical, has the Sandi midas touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the layers and the the title work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sandi. Love the layered elements and the hand journaling.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! love the stars with the thread...awesome!xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh YES!!! I can see why you wanted to use that sketch! And you've rocked it - naturally:) And that little pop of red with the flair...magic touch:):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout Sandi! Love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch and you've done a wonderful job on it, your page is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah fab sketch and how awesome is your layout.... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome as always! Love your painting, bits and pices and stitching, and the red and yellow agenst the neutrale colors!
    Have a wonderful weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Great take on!! I love your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your layout turned out perfectly FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Sandi. Love the pics and the stitching and journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you to pass by my website!! & still love your artsy style; you boil the idea’s out my brain :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the muted background and the stars!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another fresh and funky page! Love that you journalled on the other photo...I must remember that!!! ;-)))
    Super boy page for your man!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...