Sunday, November 23, 2014

Us mini!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a mini book that I'm working on. For this mini, I used parts from Cocoa daisy October project kit and their add-on journal kit. The first pic, is the mini book cover, using the yummy modeling paste, cloth, gelato crayon, and the "remember" tag...all included in the project  kit.


A close-up:


And here is my first page. For this page, I used the modeling paste, gelato, and a mini tree along with a tab marker and rhinestones from my CD journal add-on kit.


As always, thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

10 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh this is GORGEOUS! I love love love love that cover!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool Sandy! Love all the texture and collaged elements! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I'd just popped on by your blog earlier today, cos I hadn't seen a new post for a while...& then you pop up! YAY!!! I needed a 'Sandy' fix:):) Sooo, this is like, those December Dailies lots of peeps do???? It's looking great so far - love how you used the texture paste on the cover! Looking forward to seeing it gradually fill up::))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, your work is always awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is BRILLIANT and soooooooooooo cool! plus... i loooooooooove that there are lots more pages in that thing i can look forward to seeing! yahoo! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic mini!
    I wish I could see more ;)
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely mini you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mini looks awesome Sandi and the cover and first page are super!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...