Saturday, June 18, 2011

Have you ever done a remake?

Have you ever done a remake of a lo that you made? I did a lo for TCR challenge this week and I started off by misting the background and then going from there. I had this lo that I created in my mind but I had not sprayed the background dark enough and it looked really washed out so I added darker pp and then before I knew it I created a completely different lo then I wanted to...one that I really didn't care for. Well...for the last couple days that silly lo kept calling my name and so tonight I cut it up and started over. I figured, I had nothing to loose since I didn't really care for it anyways. Here's the lo that I wanted to create from the get go. Yup! That's me always taking pictures! I'm so glad that I started over! Have you ever done that?

13 comments:

  1. oh this is a great layout ! Love your background !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Layout Sandy! that photo of you is FABBO... YeS! I know that feeling Re doing a Layout! I think we have all been there....hehehe
    Enjoy your Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Sandi!! Your misting background totally rock!! Yep I can understand remaking our work.. It happened to me as well .. Hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I totally redo LO's from time to time. Is that Mango Lemonade mist? It looks just like one I bought last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, done that, love how you layout turned out, orange is not an easy colour to use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally love this, Sandi! Makeovers never work for me. I end up making a bigger mess. I am better off binning and starting afresh on a new page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love this...love your misting and your photo use as well. I agree with Anupama as well..makeovers dont usually work for me either..I have to restart all over. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the misting & the numbers masking - very cool...I have never remade a layout - ever - but I have abandoned one midway & started again - I was trying to hard & it just wasn't working...and once everything was going wrong & I got so frustrated I just scrunched the whole thing up into the bin...photos & all since glue had just spilt on them LOL...never have reprinted them & redone it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sandi, your work is sooo unique!! love your masking and misting!!
    have a nice sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have remade a layout and I have sometime started over again when I can see that I am not happy with where a LO is going...so yeah, I can relate! :) Back to your layout...LOVE your layout..the misted and masked numbers are truly fab..another fantastic LO. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tks for your visit
    I love your style too
    xx
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  12. Naw, if something doesn't work out for me I simply bin it and start over again. As I normally pile it on on my pages, it is difficult to save anything if I start pulling off elements or layers. Your LO is just fantastic, as always! love the misting/masking sweets! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The misting on this page is so beautiful, love the strips of patterned paper as well. Lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...