Friday, November 11, 2011

Pixie ~ All hearts that are loved....

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a lo that I did with the Pixie dust paperie  Pink Rose Cottage kit. For this lo, I wanted to create something that would show the love that my children have for one another and my hubby and I so I decided to create a home with the kiddo's in it to depict that all hearts that are loved will return home for more love. I created the house using some of the stickers, gorgeous pp, Pixie signature crinkled ribbon and one of the 'windows' from the Prima Shabby Chic treasure pkg. that's included in the kit. I added a little sewing, a splash of ink, and cut part of the cardboard from the box, that my beautiful kit came in, for the roof. So easy and fun!

For some reason, I couldn't get the bottom of this pic to come out straight, but the green border at the bottom of the lo is actually a really pretty straight sticker.



For daily inspiration, you'll want to stop by the Pixie blog, to see what the other talented DT girls and guest designer have created!

And don't forget to enter the wonderful giveaway. This month there will be 4 winners!

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

12 comments:

  1. This is so lovely Sandi! I love the concept of this layout!! I hope it's true - now that my kids are growing up LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout...I love that corrugated bits you add on... and what a lovely picture.... Awesome... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always smile when I see your beautiful work it is so unique and delicious .... you are a true artist ... love your style and the colours here are beautiful .. hugz x
    the golden book is on its way.. will arrive there about Wednesday next week .. woohoo !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Sandi I love the house and the roof with the family inside. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee that house you made and loveeeeeeee the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I love this!!! You have the best ideas ever! I love the whole concept here and as always your design is totally rockin'! I'd love to be able to make pages like this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous design, sandi! i just love your style:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I saw your latest works and ALL are amazing! I think it is soooo difficult to have a persdonal style and you have it!! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, really cute LO! Love the little hut :) And LOVE the sweet journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sensational once again ! You certainly know how to create a fabulous scene ! Beautifully balanced and harmonious piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...