Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pixie Dust paperie - DT lo!

Hi everyone! Yippee! I have wonderful news to share....I have the honor of being on the Pixie Dust Paperie DT for the Nov. - Jan. term!!! I am so happy to be able to join such a wonderful paper kit club DT.  Such sweet talented gals and the kits are just amazing! Wow! I'm in dreamland! For my first lo using the Nov. kit "Pink Rose Cottage" I put together this retro girl going shopping...yes, us girls just gotta shop! And if you're a shopper, you can order the Pink Rose Cottage kit at a 15% discount today (Nov. 3rd.) because, Kirsty, the lovely owner, is having an early bird special. Simply use code pink-rose-cottage during checkout!


And here's a sneak peek of some of the creations, from the DT and guest, with this gorgeous kit!


And guess what...Kirsty is having a wonderful Nov. giveaway in which 4 lucky people will win! Yup, for more details you can go here.

For daily inspiration, please do come visit the Pixie Dust blog. And if you love challenges, there is a challenge every month with a wonderful prize!

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!


19 comments:

  1. Love what you did, have to check out this kit;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, it#s so cool! Love its crisp and fresh look despite that the LO is soooo Retro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love your style, Sandi! It's UNIQUE!! It's like nothing else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOO!! That is so exciting!! WTG!! Love that gorgeous layout...its so YOU! :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous. What a unique idea and so so inspiring. I want one just like it....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So unique!!! So awesome!!! Love everything about this!!! Wow!!! And a big congrats too - well deserved! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeee that lo!! the retro gal is fabulous! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, yes, yes, this is truth, exactly!! Wonderful LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Sandi... thats awesome...... I love your retro gal layout... so unique!! Its beautiful too.... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Omg sandi!!! I'm so happy for u!!! Wow pixie dt! Awesome news and looking at ur work here...all I can say is wow!!! Fab work!!! :))))

    ReplyDelete
  11. EEEK...Love your Retro girl. Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a FUN page!!! Love the buttons;)

    Have a great weekend

    Love Lula

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Sandi on making the PDP team! Wow you have had such a year of success going from strength to strength with your spontaneous artistic style. Another perfect page from you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. CONGRATULATIONS hunnie! Thats exciting news and woweeeee your girls gotta go shopping page rocks, I LOVE IT! xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the DT I can see why, love your girl needs to shop

    Cheers
    Mary
    PS I always enjoy your music on your blog and I think I will be checking out the challenge sites

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the PDP gig! you're just sweeping through the scrapposphere like a bushfire! WTG! he he sure gotta go and shop! Love your retro girl page - it ooozes Sandi-liciousness! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on the DT! I love Pixie Dust Paperie, and I love the layout you composed with the new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on your DT spot Sandi!!! Love your retro LO, looks fantastic!! Checked out your previous post and your Capture LO is gorgeous! Have a wonderful week :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...