Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Pixie ~ Paris lo

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share another lo, that I did before my surgery, with the Pixie dust paperie Christmas in Paris kit.
For this lo I embossed some of the pp and then added it to some of the other gorgeous pp. Then I added an image of a retro lady, that I had from a pattern, to emulate a woman dreaming of going to Paris. I coupled this with a pic of my daughter along with journaling about her going to Paris...such a lucky gal!


This kit is wonderful to put together your actual moments as well as your dreams!

For daily inspiration, you'll want to stop by the Pixie blog, and right now Kirsty is having a 30% savings in the Pixie shop as well as a 'challenge' DT call. To get all the details you can here!

As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

10 comments:

  1. Love it! and I love Paris, Lucky girl going to Paris, I want to go back!
    Happy New Year
    Cheers
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collage look of the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love this! I loveeeeeeeeee the little photo surrounded by the girl and the birdie!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, love all the details you mixed here! Hope you are so good after your surgery! Hugs from Costa Rica, María

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stunning Sandi, love it. Cheers Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sandi!! Your layout is lovely!!

    I hope you are better with every day now and that we will see you 'in action' again soon!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandi thanks so much more dropping by. It means heaps to me. I'm not myself lately and motivation doesn't come easy. Coming here always inspires me.
    I hope this year brings you good health and happiness.
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats just gorgeous! I love all the details... very Paris!

    I hope you are feeling much better now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandi! This is so pretty!! I was away at the time so missed this! Missing you in Blogland but thanks for your comments. Hope you are getting stronger every day xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...