Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mini books

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a couple of mini books that I made, out of bags, using more of My Favorite Things stencils. Wow! I just LOVE these stencils! The first book I made is for hubby to keep track of his bike races/adventures. I picked the MFT "graduated Diamonds" stencil for the background because this one reminded me of a tire track. I thought it was perfect!
 

 
Here's some close-ups of this fabulous stencil:
 


 
The amazing stencil:
 
Stencils MPD Graduated Diamonds
 
The next book, I made for me, to keep my special photos in.
 

 
For this book, I used the amazing "graduated hexagons" stencil. I thought this one was perfect for this because it reminded me of the top of the camera knobs.....so cool!
 

 
 
Here is the fabulous stencil:


Stencils  MPD Graduated Hexagons
 
 
If you would like to take a peak at all the fabulous stencils, and other amazing goodies, that My Favorite Things has to offer, you can here. I must warn you, once you get your hands on some of these goodies, you're going to want a LOT more! Lol!!!!!!!!!!
 
And while you're visiting the shop, be sure to check out the fantastic creations by the design team. Pay close attention to  Mona, she has a beautiful creative style and has also started up a wonderful color challenge site called A Mixed Media Color Challenge which is off to a great start with some of the amazing MFT goodies for prizes! Yeah!
 
As always, that you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

19 comments:

  1. oh I just adore your mini books - such a great way to use brown paper bags. those stencils are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool and funky!! Love your unique creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! I love love love the colors and the stitching ... and sooooooooo love that bike on the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to make a book for special photos! Might have to do that myself!
    Your layouts are always so inspiring Sandi and those stencils do look super cool! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your pages are so fun Sandi! Love the tricycle on the first! What a clever and creative idea! All the texture and whimsical stitching looks awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pages and I am sure your hubby will treasure these.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super cool page , love the bike on the fab stencil BG :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these Sandi!
    And I am going to deliberately avoid those awesome stencils until I have some money to spend cos I just know Ima neeed them too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your fun, artsy style is just mind-blowing awesome!!!! Super cool mini :)!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uber cool my Friend!
    You just ROCK!!
    Have a great week-end and thank You for sharing your art with us ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful covers & just loving those stencils too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really amaizing stencils indeed, but your creation is the coolest mini book pages ever...love so much what you did...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh...these look amazing! I want those stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous girly, the stencil work is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool projects and love the craft color for the background for the two covers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...