Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Paperdvizhnik lettering challenge!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share the latest Paperdvizhnik lettering challenge. For this challenge you can do any work: Page, notepad, postcard, art...using lettering. You can come up with your own lettering or use ready-made. Digital scrapbook is allowed.
 
 
The challenge:
 
For me, I used stenciling lettering in the background and very loose lettering around the circle.

This lo shows hubby sticking his tongue out at me, as he's painting pottery.....I deserved it...we came across a pottery place and I talked him into doing pottery with me, and then took a photo of him as he was painting it.
 
I hope you'll join in...can't wait to see what you come up with.
 
As always, thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the alphas!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing background and beautiful page Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How cool is this? Love the large letters and the stitching here.
    Always a lot of inspiration here on your blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the story AND the photo AND the LO are all equally ♥awesome♥ missus! totally making me want to do a lettery background RIGHT NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool page Sandi and a super photo of hubby! Love the lettering on the background! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...