Saturday, October 3, 2015

Journal pages!

Hi everyone! Yup, it's been a while since my last post....been soooooooooooooo busy! Thought I'd pop in and post some journal pages that I've put together. Simple, and fun...hope you enjoy!


For the  first, I used some recycled items along with a fun stencil and stamp....carefree!
 
For the next, I used some inks, water colors, stencil, stamp, and wrote with acrylic paint.
 
 

 
The next one was super easy and quick...these days, with my busy schedule, these are the type I like to put together when I have the art itch, yet no time,....lol!
 
 


The next one, I worked on over several days....a little bit here and a little bit there:
 
 


 Hope you've enjoyed.
 
Thank you for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. Have missed you!! These are gorgeous!!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back here creating Sandi, what lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Julie! Soooo missed you:) love seeing your art pages - especially the yellow star one. Stunning in its simplicity :) I'm glad you're still around, creating & keeping well. Don't leave it so long next time, ok??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This work is amazing!!! I'm so glad to see your creations! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to see you creating Sandi! Your pages are fantastic! So fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL girl...great to see some creating and a post again! Love your journal pages....gorgeous! ;-)
    Hope to see some more posts soon and hope you tell us what is keeping you so busy and how life has been treating you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU have been MISSED!!
    Gorgeous work as always!
    Do come back soon Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see your inspiring, cool work again
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...